DevOps Team Leader
Marcus Donald is currently recruiting for a DevOps Team Leader to work for a market leader in the Insurance domain located in Central London offices around the Leadenhall area.
This opportunity presents a hybrid working arrangement with 3 days working from home and 2 days in the office, potentially flexible for long commuters.
This is an amazing opportunity to work on an array of Greenfield projects innovating and disrupting the Insurance world and the opportunity to work in a dual cloud environment and constantly absorb the cutting edge and emerging tech that the world of DevOps has to offer. Benefits also include:
- Working for one of the highest bonus payers in the EC postcode
- Extensive individual training budget which the team struggles to spend
- 15% combined pension
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30)
- Constant encouragement and coaching for advancement opportunities
- Accountability for Evangelism within the DevOps team
- Collaborating with architecture teams
- Contributing towards the roadmap for the Platform Development
- Create an environment where quality, delivery and engineering rigour are of the utmost importance
Technical skills required:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Good experience with Infrastructure as Code, ideally Terraform
- Building pipelines with Azure DevOps and experience with YAML
- Good knowledge of the likes of Kubernetes orchestration and Serverless
- Cloud infrastructure design skills
This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the most innovative Insurance firms in London that are rapidly becoming a FinTech. They’re huge advocates of professional development and are constantly investing into training programmes and certifications to keep their people sharp.
Culture-wise, they’re a fun bunch with a stunning office and plenty of social space. They’re big team players and consistently collaborating between 9-5 to better themselves and their work. After hours, the culture continues and there is always some form of meetups or activities on the agenda.
We’re really looking forward to introducing more amazing technologists to this brand, so if this sounds like it could be a good fit, please don’t hesitate to apply. To fast track yourself, please email email@example.com