An insurance provider is looking for a .Net Developer to join the development team in helping with the upcoming projects and assist with creating and delivering on new applications. This is a fully remote role with the odd meet up in London once a month.
This is a perfect opportunity for an individual to progressively enhance their career in the future by joining a team that is constantly growing and one that provides you with the best training and Benefits around, benefits that include:
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to Bank Holidays)
- Up to 25% bonus
- Amazing pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Remote working
.Net Developer - Key Responsibilities:
- Contribute to top-level design decisions with the Head of Development
- Project managing own time and meeting deadlines for application production
- Taking part in reviews of own work and work of colleagues
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- Overseeing the automated testing
.Net Developer -Essential skills:
- .Net Core/Framework
- SQL/NoSQL Database experience
- Angular 2+ or React.js experience
- Have a strong understanding of RESTful API’s
- Experience with cloud, either Azure or AWS
This is an exciting company that would look fantastic on your CV. Now would be a perfect time to join the company as they have received a large amount of funding and they are planning on considerably expanding their development team.
The team that you would be joining is a Software Development team currently consisting of 10 developers. The company has a reputation of having a welcoming environment and always allowing its employees to speak freely. You would begin as a .Net Developer with advancement opportunities to progress into more of a senior Developer in the future.
If this position is of interest, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Ryan Debenham firstname.lastname@example.org will be able to answer any questions you have in relation to the company or role. Hope to hear from you soon!