Marcus Donald are working with a popular tech focused, private Education organisation who are looking for a Senior Business Analyst, with Product Owner experience.
- They are unlike most educational organisations whereas their Technology presence is and has always been priority.
- Operate in over 30 countries whilst working with over 10,000 businesses
- WFH availability - 2 days from North London office & 3 days from home.
You will be joining a small BRAND-NEW team in the UK. There are without a doubt a “start-up” vibe within this established organisation which offers a lot of appeal and security. You will be working on a high profile and exciting project working on an innovative tech solution with a 5-year roadmap signed off and underway.
This is a really exciting company to work for and alongside a very good salary, they also really look after their staff by offering a generous benefit package! Benefits include:
- Bupa health screening
- Employee Assistance Programme (mental health/counselling)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Aviva Pension
- Life Assurance
Responsibilities & Job Role:
- Act as IT SME for delivery of change by supporting stakeholders, working with 3rd parties and offshore development teams to manage end-to-end solution delivery
- Product Management - Ensure that all changes are dealt with in accordance with business Change Management Policies and Procedures
- Product management - Have a base understanding of data systems and system architecture and a willingness to develop further understanding in this area
- Deliver Change - Analyse business processes and supports the identification of alternative solutions
- Deliver Change - Drive collaboration across business and IT, offshore delivery teams.
- Planning & Organisation - Manage team sprint backlog, create user stories, ensuring development priorities are clear
- Planning & Organisation - For internally developed systems, coordinate releases to staging and production environments - ensuring continuous delivery and impact analysis
- Stakeholder Management - Develop and maintain productive working relationships with stakeholders and consult regularly to ensure they remain engaged and informed throughout the SDLC
Technical Skills Required:
- Product owner/manager experience
- Comfortable in coordinating and facilitating the requirements workshops and negotiating with up to 10 stakeholders
- Create business requirement documents using industry-standard methods; ensuring functional and non-functional requirements are accurately captured, prioritised, and approved by stakeholders
- Skilled at uncovering true business needs, identifying solution options, and presenting proposals delivering business benefits. Confident at presenting ideas and recommendations.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal translation of technology to business terms
- Target-driven and focused on owning a business solution delivery timeline
- An understanding of data governance frameworks and protocols
- Proven experience of delivering multiple complex changes within a diverse systems landscape"
Technical Skills Desired:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills who is comfortable facilitating multiple backlogs
- Run multiple changes and product evaluation initiatives
- Conduct structured analysis using business process, data modelling to validate requirements against need and benefit
- Competent in evaluating and identifying process improvements versus system changes using a structured methodology
- Capable of driving business process analysis and reengineering
- Provide training, support handover and key feature documentation
- For internally developed systems, coordinate releases to staging and production environments - ensuring continuous delivery and impact analysis
- An understanding of ITIL processes and standards
This is a really cool company and one that would look fantastic on your CV. We believe this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make a difference, with an entrepreneurial spirit, who wants to be apart of a period of growth planned with up to 60 new hires on the horizon.
Someone who is influential will be a key strength assessed here!
Even if you are just curious who I am recruiting for, please get in touch, I'd be keen to discuss this in further detail and have a more informative job description ready.
Hope to hear from you soon and if you'd prefer to email me, please contact email@example.com to begin discussions.