Marcus Donald and I are looking to speak to experienced Data Protection Officers with good GDPR experience. This is a great opportunity for someone with 5+ year’s experience, who is looking to stay hands on and provide ongoing support across the entire business.
Contract Length: 6 months
Rate: £450-£500 inside
Data Protection Officer – Responsibilities:
- Advising and investigating potential Data Protection Breaches
- Respond to DSARs and DPIAs
- Ensure data breaches are investigated and remedial actions are taken
- Ensure the compliance of policies with applicable laws and regulations
- Perform information Privacy risk analysis on initiatives. Ensure that the group’s information security risks are consistently analysed and reported to local management.
- Assist with status and progress reporting of information privacy issues to management.
Data Protection Officer – Required:
- 5+ years experience in Data Protection
- An in-depth knowledge of Data Protection laws
- Comprehensive knowledge of GDPR / FOI
- Experience of providing Data Protection and compliance advice
Should you want to discuss further, please apply or drop me a line directly on LinkedIn or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.