A large financial firm is looking for a QA Analyst to join their Quality Assurance team based in London, the QA Analyst will collaborate and communicate with various groups - business and IT, within Global Payments to understand the project requirements.
*Hybrid - 1 day a week in London office*
**6 Month Contract (rolling) - £500-£550 inside IR35**
The candidate will be required to have strong knowledge and experience working with Financial Domain and is expected to support the QA activities for our Trading and Payments applications
QA Analyst- Key Responsibilities:
- Understand the project requirements through functional documents that are prepared as a part of SDLC process
- Participate on agile team as QA member, Review requirements and clarify requirements and Ensure traceability of Test Cases to User Stories
- Experience working on projects utilizing agile project management methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge on manual and automation testing process
- Creating and executing end-to-end functional Test Scenarios for web-based UI, API, and Mobile applications.
- Hands on experience with Test Tracking tools like Jira or Azure Devops or any Test Management Tool.
- Should be comfortable (read and write) with at least one relationship database (preferable SQL)
QA Analyst- Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience creating and executing end-to-end functional Test Scenarios for web-based UI, API, and Mobile applications.
- Good experience in automation tools such as Selenium or cypress or Webdriver IO.
- Developing scripts, execute and debug in an automated test environment.
- Experience in documenting test's results.
- Familiar with continuous integration tools and have experience with test pipelines.
- Understand the project requirements through functional documents that are prepared as a part of SDLC process.
- Prepare and manage best quality test scripts based on functional requirement document.
- Execute all types of testing like; Regression, sanity, integration etc in test environment and ensure that deadlines are met.
You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity as the company is expanding and a great name to have on your profile. They will bring out the best in you and will allow you to expand your knowledge and skills overall.
If this sounds like the role for you, please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org