Marcus Donald is currently looking for a Test Automation Engineer for a large mobile gaming organization. You will help build, maintain, and improve the automated framework across our portfolio of applications.
* Initial 6-month contract (rolling) – Outside IR35 - £400-500 per day*
** Hybrid Working – 1 or 2 days a week in London office**
You will work closely with a dedicated offshore automation team as well as their in-house Client, Middleware and CI teams to establish a foundation of automated tests to both improve QA efficiency and extend our quality coverage.
Test Automation Engineer Skills and Responsibilities
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming knowledge in (but not restricted to) C# or Java
- A strong understanding of agile development with the ability to cover for the Technical Test Manager and drive the automation project forwards in periods of their absence
- BDD experience using Gherkin/Cucumber or like give a clear indication of the business logic the automated tests are asserting against
- Good knowledge in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and where automation can better process and efficiency
- Keep business stakeholders up to date with QA reports on milestone progression, priorities, and blockers
- Demonstrable experience in end-to-end test automation, building frameworks from scratch, the correct approach to take in different scenarios etc
- Ensure that automation is aiding projects be released to the highest quality across the business, both in terms of defect mitigation and usability experience
Always improving, innovating, and never settling for the existing. They push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply, or contact email@example.com. Looking forward to discussing this opportunity with you further.