Marcus Donald are delighted to offer this Security Architect position within an international Financial Technology company. Head office is located in London.**This role offers Hybrid working, Two days/Week in London**
**Competitive salary £90,000 - £100,000 with a brilliant benefits package**
We're looking for a Security Architect to join the team to help design, build and operate our services securely. In this role, you'll join one of the most exciting startups in London and get to work on complex cloud architectures on a global scale. If you like working on designs for high scale, innovative, and operating in a truly cloud-native fashion, then we want to hear from you!
Security Architect – Responsibilities;
- You'll collaborate with engineering teams on delivering secure products and services, understand design proposals, and evaluate architectures
- Design secure patterns and produce guidance to reduce risks through architecture
- Develop policy as code, templates, and modules to implement and carry out secure patterns and guidance
- Working with engineering teams to agree on architectural principles
Security Architect – Technical Skills required;
- Strong experience working with major cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, Event-driven / Serverless, SaaS) AWS and/or Azure!
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP stack, application, and infrastructure protocols
- Must have a high-level understanding of security principles, control frameworks (NIST), threat modeling, and security risks as they apply to cloud solutions
- Understanding of cryptographic approaches
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Containers, CI/CD concepts
- Bachelor, MSc, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Cyber-Security, or Information Security
It is such a great time to be joining this company, getting to work on complex cloud architectures on a global scale. This company is a thriving FinTech, currently within the Top 10 FinTechs to work for in the UK.
This company is working on developing a diverse team, providing career development programs and leadership training. They regularly acknowledge their diversity, celebrating cultural events year round.
If you, or someone you know, would be suitable for this role, don’t hesitate to contact Phoebe at Marcus Donald or apply through this job ad. email@example.com