Marcus Donald are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer with exceptional .Net experience to join an ever-growing, market leading Investment Bank. It is a hugely exciting time to be joining the Software Development team who are constantly working on numerous projects involving backend and frontend technologies.
** 5 days a week in Central London office**You will be joining an independent Software Development team to develop, support and maintain browser-delivered applications. Working across a full stack of frontend and backend technologies including React and .Net web applications.
This is an excellent opportunity for an exceptional developer, who is looking for more visibility and opportunities within an Investment Bank. With benefits including:
- 20% Annual discretionary bonus
- Group life insurance and income protection cover
- Contributory pension scheme with employer matching, with Hargreaves Lansdown
- Access to staff discounts, car leasing and cycle to work schemes
- Comprehensive private medical and rewards scheme with Vitality
Full Stack Developer – Technical Skills:
- At least 3+ years’ experience with web application development using a range of full stack technologies such as .Net and React frameworks.
- Good experience with ASP.Net MVC framework.
- Strong SQL Server experience consisting of databased designing and administration.
- A strong understanding of RESTful web services.
- Brilliant understanding of various different Software Engineering methodologies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to be able to communicate with multiple stakeholders.
Full Stack Developer – Desired:
- Exposure to Power BI
- Understanding of SharePoint Online
- PowerShell experience
- Computer Science degree
- Microsoft Certified e.g. MCSD, MCPD
- Financial qualifications e.g. IMC or equivalent
If you are a hungry, passionate developer looking to implement your skills and experience into a new position with a global organization then this would be the perfect role for you!You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity, the company has an inclusive and welcoming environment and team culture. The culture is very much an entrepreneurial one, and the successful candidate should be happy to take on numerous projects throughout the year ranging in size and structure.
If you feel that this is an opportunity & role that you are interested in and would love to hear more about then please get in touch by applying or email email@example.com or connect with me on LinkedIn.