Marcus Donald is looking for an ISMS Implementer to join a well-established IT Consultancy.
You will be a key member of the Group ISMS Framework and will be responsible for implementing and managing the organisations information security management system. Provide support for framework reviews and compliance and have overall responsibility for the organisations security policies.
**This Is A Fully Remote Opportunity**
**Contract INSIDE IR35 – good opportunity to be extended**
ISMS Implementer – Responsibilities:
- Lead the deployment, implementation, operation, support, and maintenance of the Information Security Management System & roadmap.
- Ensure deployment and effective implementation of new and revised policies
- Manages information security assessments of the ISMS
- Delivery of supplier security assurance activities
- Lead the deployment and the implementation of necessary Group information security policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Identifies and reports recommendations for deployment and implementation of new/more appropriate Security controls
- Assess the requirements, deployment and implementation of the ISMS for relevant suppliers
- Provide suitable information security awareness, training and educational activities
ISMS Implementer – Requirements:
- Previous experience implementing, deploying, managing and evidencing an ISMS
- strong understanding information security frameworks including ISO27001 and NIST800-53
- 3+ years’ experience working within a similar environment
- Experience producing, maintaining and improving security policies and processes
- Strong stakeholder management
- Conversant with ITIL processes.
This opportunity is perfect for an individual to join their professional team and enjoy a full variety of new challenges.
If you’re interested in the opportunity apply for the role or please feel free to get in contact directly at email@example.com