Marcus Donald are currently working with a large, well known Broadcasting Company, based in London, looking for an Information Security Officer.
You would be assisting the CISO in the running of the Cyber Security Department, including liaising closely with the operational teams and assist to ensure security related requirements are met on an ongoing basis.
** Hybrid working : Two Days a Week in West End London Office **
** Competitive Salary, £60,000-£70,000, with an amazing benefits package**
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for one of Britain’s biggest broadcasting companies, with a chance to gain real experience working with an existing CISO within the Technology Department.
Information Security Officer – Responsibilities
- Work with the team to help improve the cyber security culture throughout the business as well as help maintain a secure environment via the cyber security tools and services in place for the company
- Assist the CISO in ensuring that policies remain current and a strong level of governance up to the company board is in place
- Be aware and involved with any projects/initiatives internally or externally to ensure cyber security is incorporated from conception as well as review them to assure this remains the case.
- Work alongside the CISO and the Data Protection team to maintain GDPR compliance through advice on projects and Privacy Impact Assessments
- Support the CISO in responding to external and internal audits in conjunction with the Service Management Team
- Manage the Cyber Security Risk Register
- Provide advice to all areas of the business with regards to Cyber Security in their day to day work, projects, and programme
Information Security Officer – Technical Skills
- Experience with ISO27001 governance
- Proven experience of successfully delivering in a similar level role
- Experience of the full software development delivery lifecycle for technology projects from requirements and design through technical delivery to implementation
- Extensive stakeholder management experience, with the acumen to be aware and act on any issues that need to be reported
Joining the company at this time would grant you the opportunity to mentor Cyber Security Apprentices, as well as create content for the Cyber Security Training and Awareness specialist. You will be working closely with the CISO, the experience of which is invaluable!
If you would like more information on this role, or think you or someone you know is suitable for this role, don’t hesitate to contact Phoebe at email@example.com or apply via this job ad! I am so excited to offer this role and am looking forward to your responses !