A large digital firm are looking for a .NET developer to join their growing team based in London. They are looking for a candidate to assist and manage the architecture, implementation and maintenance of scalable web applications and services.
**6-month contract (rolling) 500-550 outside IR35**
You will be joining a Digital Solutions team who provide Software Development and Support Services. Working closely with Project Managers, (providing a technical and application perspective throughout the project lifecycle) you will be developing and supporting applications across the business using Microsoft .NET (C#), SQL Server Development & ASP.Net MVC.
.NET Developer- Responsibilities:
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Collaborate with Frontend developers (team) in integrating user facing elements
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
.NET Developer- Technical Skills:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Excellent knowledge of coding in C# and using .NET technologies
- Experience in microservices architecture and RESTful API services
.NET Developer- Desired:
- Knowledge of CI/CD practises
- Familiarity with TDD/BDD practices
- Familiarity working with Cloud Technologies (AWS etcetera)
You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity as the company is expanding and a great name to have on your profile. They will bring out the best in you and will allow you to expand your knowledge and skills overall.
If this sounds like the role for you, please drop me an email at email@example.com