Marcus Donald are currently recruiting for a very special position & are keen to speak with a Head of Information Security looking for their next move. Our client is at the very heart of the Broadcast & Utilities sector within the UK (and further afield) providing critical data, network and communications services.
Due to the business area... Information Security (Governance, Risk & Compliance) is what enables the company to achieve greatness and outperform their competition. To further explain the business their offerings, include; Media Services (radio, television, digital broadcasting & now, video streaming), Utilities Services (gas, electricity and water metering), Satellite data services (global satellite, teleport & fibre networks – 99.99% reliability).
* Hybrid – However, there is a requirement for you to be in London office for meetings x2 days per week MAX *
You can achieve up to £90,000 per annum + a 15% bonus. Additional benefits include but are not limited to;
- Private medical care (partner and family included) – AXA
- Group personal pension (they make generous contributions (a minimum of 6%) into your plan, depending on your length of membership and the % you contribute
- Personal accident insurance, health screening, dental, critical illness, life assurance + much more...
Head of Information Security – Responsibilities:
- Create and execute a robust Information Security strategy
- Report into the Director of Information Security, you will define and execute the business Information Security Strategy which must achieve full compliance with ISO27001
- Accountable for developing a team of highly engaged Information Security professionals who have responsibility for ensuring the business remain compliant with its customers, regulatory and shareholder obligations.
- Define, execute and continuously improve a measured risk management process across all areas of the business to identify, assess, and proactively manage, mitigate and predict any future information security risks
- Define and maintain the controls catalogue for all security controls and assessing their effectiveness, and making recommendations for control improvement
- Accountable for the Information Security Management System which must demonstrate at all times full compliance with internal security requirements and external certification, regulatory, and contractual requirements
- Notifying regulators of personal data breaches and communicating with the appropriate parties within the given timescale and ensure internal teams meet this timescale.
- Demonstrate mature governance, risk and Compliance capability to enable a sustainable business.
- Building strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders, influencing where necessary
Head of Information Security – Technical:
- Proven financial acumen
- At least two of the following: MSc Cyber Security or related subject, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, ISO27001 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer, CISMP, Data Protection Practitioner
- Demonstrable experience acting as leader in a information security, risk management and governance role, with accountability for defining and developing a culture of governance and risk management.
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies and an understanding of IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS delivery models; and an understanding of standard industry cyber security frameworks such as NIST, CIS, ISO, etc.
Head of Information Security – Desirable:
- Experience of working in government or other highly regulated environments.
This really is a great opportunity to grow a team and really make a different within an organisation that has huge plans both short and long term. You will really be able to impact change here and will be given the opportunity and trust to build a team & resilient systems within a critical national infrastructure.
If this is a role you would like to hear more about and discuss further, please do not hesitate as we are sure there is going to be a lot of interest in both the opportunity and of course the company. You can reach me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org