Marcus Donald are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to join an Advertising and Marketing organisation based in Melksham.
6 month contract - £150 - £200 per day
* Inside IR35 *
** 60% office based / 40% remote **
IT Support Engineer – Responsibilities:
- Respond to and track all incoming calls, emails, and IT inquiries to the Service Desk.
- Resolving Incidents at the first point of contact, where possible, or accurately assigning to other relevant teams.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of technologies used within the business.
- Ensuring that all user issues are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Take ownership of ad hoc tasks when required.
IT Support Engineer – Skills:
- Working experience with Mac/Windows
- Good working knowledge of current versions of MS Office
- Office 365
- Previous experience of ITIL Incident Management Process
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
This is a great opportunity to work for an innovative, engaging, and market-leading organization with the opportunity to grow and develop existing skills and explore new ones.
If you feel like this is a role for you, then please do not hesitate to apply! You can apply through our job boards or drop me an email at email@example.com.