Marcus Donald and I are looking to speak to an experienced Infrastructure Engineer with both Linux and Network experience. We are working with a huge Media client looking to bring in an additional member of staff into their London team due to exciting growth plans.
Location: London (Hybrid)
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
They currently have 3 offices based in Central London, with you being required in the office 3 days per week / 2 days working from home.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone to join a team with amazing team culture while also being able to show off their Linux knowledge, for an organisation that offers amazing benefits!
Infrastructure Engineer – Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, support and optimise key functional areas
- Focus on core aspects of both internal and client IT systems such as Infrastructure, Networking and Security (firewall)
- Maintain network infrastructure and mixed server estate – roughly 100 Windows Server VMs + 20 Linux Server VMs
- Delivery of IT infrastructure and network projects
- Provide 3rd line support when required
Infrastructure Engineer – Technical Requirements:
- Experience of Linux to support a growing open-source environment
- Good working knowledge of networking disciplines (IP routing, VPNs and VLANs, switches & Firewalls)
- Strong working knowledge of Virtualization, VMware (or Nutanix)
- Key infrastructure services including AD, DNS, DHCP
Infrastructure Engineer – Desirable:
- Knowledge of AWS and Azure including AAD
- Configuration management through SALT or similar
- Experience of working in a post-production, TV or broadcast environment
- Experience with homegrown video streaming based on LAMP, Tomcat and Nimble
This really is a great time to join my client’s team - with their plans to expand - joining the business at this stage will offer you the chance to progress your skills and develop within an amazing environment.
You will be joining an already established Infrastructure team with a great team culture. This is an amazing opportunity and one that should not be missed! Even if you are not fully considering other roles right now, these types of opportunities don’t come about often, so why wait?
Should you want to discuss further, please apply or drop me a line directly on LinkedIn or email (email@example.com), FULL JD description available.