Marcus Donald are currently looking for an experienced 3rd Line Support Engineer to join an Investment Management organisation, within their Global IT function.
**Hybrid Working – 3 days per week in beautiful London (West End) offices / 2 days from home**
You will be joining a close-knit Infrastructure/Systems team of 12, who specialise within both Support & Projects and share the responsibility of ensuring 500 global users are consistently supported whilst delivering upon exciting project plans for the overall IT function which include; empowering their Infrastructure team to utilise automation for repetitive tasks and set effective processes to help the business focus on continual improvement.
3rd Line Support Engineer – Responsibilities & Technical:
- Provide IT Infrastructure support locally in London and remotely to global offices
- Handle diverse support requests from investment professionals, operational teams and software developers
- Windows Server upgrades and deployments
- Networking – DNS, IP, Config, WAN
- Automated software packaging and build systems
- PowerShell to automate daily tasks (scripting)
- Cloud (AWS, Azure) and M365 management
- Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange management
- Backup infrastructure and disaster recovery plans
- Can communicate complex technical solutions to those without technical knowledge
3rd Line Support Engineer – Future project plans include;
- Cloud AWS migration
- ServiceNow to Jira
- Replacing Endpoint security
- M365 migration
- Automation (PowerShell)
This really is a great opportunity for an Infrastructure professional who really values the power of automation and is keen to develop their automation (PowerShell/SCCM) skills with a business who has their finger on the pulse with Automation being at the forefront of their deliverables.
If this role is one of which you’re keen to explore further and would like to discuss the company, tech stack & project plans in more detail please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org