We are now currently now in the market for an experienced Senior SOC Analyst to join our clients illustrious Security Operations Centre team. An experienced and adaptive professional will be given the opportunity to thrive with multinational universal company within the Banking sector.
Based in the City of London, our client offers 50% remote working!
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
They also offer:
- Discretionary annual bonuses
- Discounted rates at gyms and health clubs
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Generous pension contribution
- 25+ days annual leave excluding bank holidays
Roles and Responsibilities – Senior SOC Analyst:
- Supporting the inhouse SOC
- Providing Incident Response and updating IR procedures
- Conduct research and assessments of security events, providing analysis of firewall, IDS, anti-virus, and other network sensor produced events.
- Participate in compliance/vulnerability assessment scanning.
Technical Skills – Senior SOC Analyst:
- 2+ years’ experience working within a SOC
- TCP/IP and networking (LAN/WAN/Wireless)
- Operating System Security (Windows, Apple, AIX, Linux, zOS)
- Malware analysis and forensics
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to get involved in a leading Cyber Security Operations setup and give you the chance to progress with your career! Please do not hesitate to get into contact with me firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly.