A nationwide charity is looking for a .Net Developer to join the development team in aid of up-and-coming projects assisting with the creation and completion of new applications. This is a 100% home-based role.
They're doing some amazing work for brilliant causes with the end goal of drastically improving the lives of Children and Special Needs individuals through means of Education and Social Housing. Joining this organisation will be joining the journey of helping a large portion of those in need and having a big impact. Benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to Bank Holidays), which increases to 28 days annual leave after several years of service
- Pension after 6 months service either 4, 5 or 6% matching
- Life assurance at 3 times your salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Maintaining and upgrading the developments following deployment.
- Contribute to top-level design decisions with the Head of Development
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed integrations.
- Overseeing the automated testing
- Providing feedback to management during the development process
- Demonstratable experience in .Net Framework 4.0 or .Net Core
- Show a strong understanding of MS SQL Server
- Have strong knowledge of developing RESTful APIs
- Have worked within a team that uses an Agile Methodology
- Experience working with the cloud, Azure or AWS
The Organisation is great as they’re a charity that are helping young children get a chance at a better future. Now would be a perfect time to join the organisation as they have received a large amount of funding and they are expanding their development team.
The team you will be joining is a Software Development team consisting of 5 developers. The company is a welcoming environment and always allows people to speak freely. You would start as a .Net Developer with advancement opportunities available in the future.
If this position is of interest, please don’t hesitate to apply. Ryan Debenham email@example.com will be able to answer any questions you have in relation to the company or role. Hope to hear from you soon!