Marcus Donald are currently looking for a Head of Cyber Security to join a multi-award winning Insurance firm in London.
You will only be required into the London office 2 days a week!
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000
They also offer:
- Industry leading bonuses
- Life Insurance Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous Paternity/Maternity leave
Responsbilities - Head of Cyber Security:
- Lead forensic investigations, coordinating business resumption activities and supporting victims of BECs, Ransomware and DDoS attacks to name a few
- You will be integral in helping to build out an Incident Response practice from the ground up
- Colleagues in the UK, US and Australia
- Shape the future strategic direction of Incident Response
Requirements – Haed of Cyber Security:
- At least 5 years + experience in Incident Response
- Perform hosting, network, and forensics; malware triage; and cyber incident response
- Recognising common attacker tools, tactics, and procedures
- Digital forensics of relevant incident data (disk, volatile memory, network packets, log files).
- Conduct root cause analysis for each incident to define follow-up action items and to make recommendations to stakeholders
- Practical experience in responding to cyber incidents and performing forensic investigations
- Confident and charismatic, cultivating a strong learning and collaborative culture
- First class communication skills; the ability to win commitment and garner ‘buy-in’
- Laser focus on product excellence
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Resilient, mentally agile and open minded
Although insurance is a serious business, our client’s culture isn’t too corporate. They are ‘one-team’ and enjoy a culture of openness and encouragement whilst constantly investing heavily in the learning and development of new people!
If this is an opportunity you would love to hear more about, please apply and we will call you or should you just want to have a chat before applying, please email email@example.com