Marcus Donald are currently in the Market for an Information Governance Officer to join a large London based Educational organisation.
**This is a fully remote / home-based position – all over UK**
This is opportunity is perfect for an individual looking to further enhance their career by joining an ever growing team which provides you with great training and award-winning benefits some of which include:
- Offering Fully Remote working
- Pension starting at 6% max increase 10%
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- 35 hour week – typically 9-5 but flexible hours
- London based Office
- More listed on full job spec
Some of the responsibilities include but not limited to:
- The oversight and drive of records demonstrating Data Protection compliance (ROPA, DPIA)
- Co-ordinates response to Subject Access Requests (SARs)
- Responding to data breach reports
- Support the ongoing review and improvement of policies in relation to data protection.
- Recording all activities and reporting on performance.
Technical skills required for the best shot at getting the role include:
- Experience using complex and large systems
- Strong working knowledge of GDPR, DPA2018
- Strong overall technical background as opposed to legal.
- 3 years’ experience in an Information Governance role.
- Experience in responding to and knowledge of DPIAs & SARs.
Now is as good as time as ever for an individual to grasp this opportunity with both hands and join their professional team and enjoy a rewarding career full of variety and new challenges.
You will be a part of the practical team which responds to data breach incidents and co-ordinates response to both DPIAs and SARs in compliance with UK GDPR also responsible for driving the organisation to maintain and update ROPA. And for covering all areas of GRC throughout the business.
Please feel free to get in contact via message or emailing me on email@example.com, Excited to see all the talent on show and happy to discuss this opportunity further.