World leading information provider are seeking a Business Transformation Analyst to join their team for a twelve (12) month contract with a strong chance of extension. Working with the Transformation team you will play a pivotal role in business process mapping and comprehending the current state of their commodities product. You will work closely with senior stakeholders to map out the future state of their product, with a strong focus on operational excellence and efficiency. This is an INSIDE IR35, HYBRID role which will require 1 / 2 days working in the London office for the first few months and move to fully remote thereafter.
- Excellent Business Process Management experience including business process mapping, process workflow and change management.
- Expert knowledge of process mapping software
- Proven ability of delivering projects independently
- Highly persuasive and capable of dealing with senior stakeholders on a global level.
- Strong project management and communication skills – written, verbal and presenting.
- Excellent analytical capabilities to solve non-routine problems in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of SaaS business model
- Lean Six Sigma qualifications.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in carbon markets or registries.
- Working closely with product stakeholders, you will capture and map current processes, systems, and risks.
- You will have the opportunity to be collaborative with product managers and research analysts, to develop and deliver new and market-leading solutions.
- You will develop and maintain detailed process maps that accurately capture current state workflows.
- You will assist with operational aspects of the design and implementation of controls (SOC II) frameworks, highlighting sources of waste and driving consensus for the optimized operations including advising on roles and responsibilities as they relate to the product.
- You will proactively monitor the progress of the project and report to senior stakeholders.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in WORD format for the attention of ALISON CALDER.