Marcus Donald are working with a leader within Financial Services who are looking for a SOC Analyst to support their well-equipped Security Operations Centre. This is a great opportunity to work with a global team who will bring value by coming up with new ideas or solutions that will drive the business forward.
Length: 6 Month Rolling
Rate: £375 – £475 Inside IR35
SOC Analyst – Responsibilities:
- Perform security investigations via the SIEM (Splunk) to monitor the network
- Conduct threat-hunting investigations and research into new attack methodologies and vulnerabilities
- Creation of SIEM use cases and playbooks using SQL (Splunk Query Language)
- Resolve incidents escalated from L1 SOC analysts.
- Assist with the production of security reports
SOC Analyst – Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of the latest security vulnerabilities, exploits and malware attack vectors
- Security certification (MCSA, MCITP, CCSA, CCSE, CEH or similar would be an advantage)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of Security Incident Handling and Response within a SOC
- Knowledge of SIEM tools (preferably Splunk, QRadar, LogRhythm or Sentinel)
- Familiarity with automated security monitoring systems and log correlation
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity and discuss this in further detail then please apply or reach out to be directly email@example.com