Marcus Donald are currently looking for a .NET Developer for an Leader of Financial Services Firm, therefore we are ideally looking for an experienced in Microsoft .NET/ C# professional on an initial 6 month contract with a view to extend (6 month rolling).
** Hybrid working 2 days in London Office **
As the experienced .Net Developer your focus will be working on ensuring the enhancements of existing and new applications are maintained and developed! A chance to work on exciting new projects is defiantly on the horizon!
.NET Developer - Technical:
- Experience as a C#/.Net Developer
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Hands-on C# / .Net developer experience within the financial industry
- Strong grasp of best coding practice and architectural awareness, in addition to solving complex problems.
- Experience developing SQL server queries and stored procedures.
- Experience creating and configuring Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Knowledge of MVC and ASP.NET and experience with migrating across modern front-end architectures
- Experience working with Microsoft Projects.
If this is a role you feel you would be interested in and would like to know more about the projects in place and company in general please apply or email me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org