Marcus Donald People are currently working with a leader in the financial services industry who are looking to add two DevOps Automation Engineer to their Canary Wharf team.
* 6-month contract / hybrid – 2 days a week in Canary Wharf*
** £500-£600 per day / Inside IR35 **
DevOps Automation Engineer – Responsibilities:
- Develop software to make infrastructure services self-managing and self-service.
- Deliver continuous service improvement by developing Infrastructure as Code
- Eliminate manual, repetitive, automatable, tactical tasks that are devoid from value.
- Partner with development teams to improve services via rigorous testing and release procedures.
- Develop standard operational procedures and produce effective documentation.
- General Server / Database / Virtualisation Administration maintenance activities
- Maintain infrastructure in a highly available, reliable, secure, and performant manner.
DevOps Automation Engineer – Technical:
- You have a strong technical background in cloud native services and architecture, ideally AWS.
- Experience in a high-level programming language - ideally Python
- Experience writing and maintaining Terraform and Ansible code.
- Extensive experience with DevOps Tools such as Ansible & Jenkins
- Cloud computing - IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings across Azure, AWS, GCP and Oracle
- Experience in the Financial sector would be a big bonus
If this is a role you would be interested in exploring further and therefore, you are interested in a long term DevOps position please apply ASAP or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org