Marcus Donald is currently looking a new Security Engineer to join an organisation in the Management consultancy industry.
The successful candidate will have several years’ experience in carrying out Technical Security Risk Assessments and have a good understanding for how to assess third-party suppliers of cloud/SaaS based technology platforms. Previous Network Security (Cisco FMC) exposure is essential with experience in Darktrace also being highly advantageous.
*Hybrid WFH Setup – 3 days a week (London office)*
Security Engineer – Requirements:
- Network Security (Cisco FMC) experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Defender.
- Technical Security Risk Assessment experience.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Security (CASB, MFA, Azure, ATP, Intune, O365, SSO, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Strong knowledge of Network and Endpoint Security.
- Assess third-party suppliers of Cloud/SaaS-based technology platforms, particularly in MFA and SSO.
Security Engineer – Responsibilities:
- Assist the GRC with regular vendor assessments and risk reviews.
- Be able to confidently communicate across the Security teams including the GRC & SOC teams.
- Co-operate with SOC analysts & Security Engineers in different regions.
- Be responsible for the day-to day administration of numerous security platforms which the Security Engineers and SOC teams use.
- Help improve the technical design of security systems and services
If you feel like this role is describing you and you can do this role to a high level, please do not hesitate to reach out and apply. Please feel free to apply through our portals or you can either send me your CV and express your interest in the role by sending me an email. My email is email@example.com. I am looking forward to seeing your application.