Marcus Donald are currently looking for a new Data Protection Officer to join our client within the Public Sector.
* WFH – 2 days a week in London office (Covent Garden)*
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to gain experience working for one of the best-known Healthcare organisation in the world… A fantastic opportunity for the right individual to solidify the next step in their career and open up a lot of doorways for their future!
Data Protection Officer – Responsibilities:
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of the data privacy compliance and governance.
- Take ownership for raising awareness of data privacy and embedding a culture of accountability for data privacy compliance.
- Responding to DPIS, FOI requests, DSARS, etc…
- Managing the data incident and breach logs.
Data Protection Officer – Requirements:
- Strong Data Protection knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of Information Governance.
- Have an understanding and working knowledge of Information Security.
- Be able to confidently liaise with Stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- NFP / Charity background
Data Protection Officer – Benefits:
- 28 days annual leave + Bank holidays + Christmas shut down.
- Certification cost is covered.
- 35 hour working week.
- Relaxed work environment (no micro-management).
- Full benefit package can be provided.
If you feel this role is for you and your skills set/experience is aligned to what my client is looking for, please do not hesitate to reach out. You can apply though our Job Board, or feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to receiving your application!