Marcus Donald People are currently looking for a Modern Workspace Consultants to join a Global leader within Pharma. The business in question are about to embark on a sizeable Technology Transformation which involves establishing a self sufficient European Technology Hub predominately populated in the UK.
** Fully Remote / 100% **
** European Travel Required **
** £300 - £400 Per Day / Inside IR35 **
This really is a great opportunity for someone with the necessary M365 & Active Directory knowledge to join a fantastic business who have a long-term strategy in place.
Modern Workspace Consultant – Responsibilities:
- Implementation of Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions and technologies
- Provide technical scoping & discovery workshops
- Good understanding of the M365 suite of applications (incl Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange Online, Intune, Power Platform)
- Proactively partner with Technical Architects, Project Managers, and stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery
- Manage multiple projects at one time
- Configuration of all elements of Intune & Azure AD including security suites
- Migrate Group Policy to InTune
- Implement Azure MFA and conditional access for internal and remote users
- Create Teams & SharePoint sites
- Building solution for JML (Joiner Mover Leaver) using Microsoft Forms & PowerApps
- Creating document support articles for end users for technical solutions
- Actively participated in regular Technical Design Authority (TDA) meetings to ensure solutions are created, tracked, delivered, and discussed to ensure solutions conforms to best security practices
This really is a great opportunity to join a business with huge plans for the upcoming months/years that will allow the successful candidates to grow in what is a very popular and want after skillset.
If you are interested and want to find out more, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to hearing from you.