Business Analyst & Tester (Axiom)Marcus Donald are currently working with a very popular and successful Capital Markets Banking giant who are keen on onboarding a Contractor on an initial 6 month contract (Inside IR35) to play a very pivotal role as a Business Analyst with Testing responsibilities.
The Bank are about to embark on a sizeable implementation of Axiom and therefore previous experience with Axiom specifically is a must have.
* Initial 6-month contract (extensions possible) – Inside IR35 *
** £550 - £650 per day **
You will be working alongside external Axiom resources/professional services, Axiom Developers & the internal testing and development team to ensure a successful implementation of their new Reporting & Analytics suite is possible.
Business Analyst (Axiom) – Requirement & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Finance team within the Local Regulatory Reporting area
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of developers, testers, and other Business Analysts
- Good working knowledge and experience with Axiom (preferably CV10)
- Assist with the design, development & implementation of Axiom for Regulatory Reporting
- Manage User Stories in JIRA to track progress through development sprints
- Build and distribute project/product documentation
- Agile analysis techniques including User story mapping and Impact mapping
- Help with the elaboration of initiatives and features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint
- Assisting and coordinating user acceptance testing cycles with business stakeholders
Business Analyst (Axiom) – Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Financial Services regulatory reporting & risk domain knowledge
- Prior experience of working in regulatory change
- Ability to develop and implement a risk-based assurance framework
- Recognised Business Analysis or Agile Product Management qualifications
- Lead on the analysis and implementation of the new or revised regulatory reporting requirements
- Understand relational databases and query tools; have solid grasp of SQL
- Very familiar with the development lifecycle and tools used (e.g., JIRA, Kanban, Scrum boards etc.)
- Highly proficient skills in MS Excel (Pivot tables, V-Lookups, IF functions, etc.)
- Ability to understand the various regulatory returns across the EBA, CBI, PRA & FCA covering the statistical, liquidity, capital and investment firm requirements.
- Ability to test Axiom output to the BAU return outputs and raising defects in a timely manner.
This really is an exciting opportunity for the right person to not only add another large and reputable capital markets bank to your CV but to also enhance upon your Axiom knowledge and experience further to establish yourself as a very want after addition to most teams within similar positions both now and in the future. If you would like to understand more about the role, responsibility and company in question please apply and I’ll be sure to call so we can discuss further.