Marcus Donald is currently looking for a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to join a rapidly growing and expanding team, in the financial industry.
The business that I am working with is one of the most innovative financial firms in London investing millions into their Cyber Security department and have already mapped out significant growth for their next financial year.
This Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst will be heavily involved in the company, becoming one of the senior members of the team. Working with tools such as LogRhythem, IntSight, Kali Linux, and many more…
This opportunity as a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst comes with some amazing benefits and bonuses including:
- 30 days holiday
- 20% bonus
- Car allowance
- Above-average enhanced pension scheme.
- Private Health care
Technical Abilities – Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst:
- Strong knowledge and experience with network management
- Knowledge of and experience with web proxy, firewalls, IPS, IDS, email security
- Be able to identify and protect, having a great awareness of threats and variabilities, and thwart attacks and prepare assessments.
- Ability to rapidly detect attacks and find hidden intrusion attempts.
- Experience working within an Incident Response environment.
- The ability to recover and meet compliance requirements.
- Be able to swiftly recover vital business information.
If you feel this role would be a good fit for yourself then please do feel free to apply. My email is email@example.com I am looking forward to hearing from you!