Marcus Donald are looking for a .Net Developer to join a very cool Advertising firm who are continuing to grow from strength to strength by way of global recognition and team growth due to the demand.
* 100% Fully Remote Working *
** Opportunity to work Hybrid if you so choose & live close to offices – London & Wiltshire **
You will be partnering with some of the largest brands across the Retail, Beauty, Gaming, Film and Entertainment sector on some very interesting Media & Advertisement projects & contribute to the development of the company’s suite of systems, which are central to how the business engages with their clients.
.NET Developer – Responsibilities:
- Development of both internal & external business applications clients
- Provide technical enhancement for existing and new applications
- Prepare Reports and data analysis, using SSRS and Excel & in the future Power BI
- Absorb business requirement and turn them into well written, well tested, documented, and maintainable code
We are looking for a .NET Developer with 1 or more years’ experience of application development and someone who is well versed in structured programming, software testing and database optimisation.
.NET Developer – Technical:
- Good experience with C# and .NET Framework and MVC
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Familiarity with SQL Server Reporting Services – SSRS, SSIS
- Entity Framework
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Core and Client-side Frameworks (JQuery, Angular)
- Confident in preparing Reports / data analysis, using SSRS, Excel, Power BI
.NET Developer – Addition Info + Future:
The future looks bright with .NET Core, .NET 7, Microservices and SQL Server 2019 all being modernisation projects in place.
This is a great time to join this thriving business with a great environment and very close team. There are a lot of new challenging projects on the horizon therefore, it is perfect for a motivated individual to seize this opportunity! The future is looking very bright for this company and anyone who is wanting to join!
If interested in learning more, please contact me via message on LinkedIn or email Lreynolds@marcusdonald.com.