Marcus Donald is looking for a new IT Trainer to join our client, a well known non-profit organization... You will be supporting both the Head of IT Projects and Programme Delivery Manager in a broad range of activities aligned to relevant projects delivering IT services!
* 35 hours per week with a requirement to attend London office minimum 40% per month *
Your focus will be on user adoption and training for collaboration and communication tools and services. This will include the preparation of training materials, delivery of training sessions and the ownership and management of various user forums across the territory.
IT Trainer – Responsibilities:
- Lead the adoption, training delivery and change management activities within the IT Projects unit
- Define, plan, and schedule the adoption and change management activities for projects managed by the IT Projects unit
- Support the delivery of face-to-face and online training on IT tools and services
- Work with third parties delivering IT services, complementing their IT training provision as required
- Develop and manage user forums and communities to facilitate on-going learning and adoption
- Support other functional and operational areas such as testing, documentation, and analysis as required.
- Liaise with project sponsors, stakeholders, and staff in order to achieve project adoption goals
IT Trainer – Skillset required:
- Excellent experience of successfully delivering training programmes on site and online in group and on a one-to-one basis
- Significant experience of conducting training needs analysis and creating course materials and other documents such as guidelines
- Strong general Microsoft application knowledge
- The proven ability to analyse customer requirements, from both technical and missional colleagues, and develop solutions to support the delivery of their needs
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- IT qualifications in Microsoft technologies and/or project management qualifications such as PRINCE II
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral English)
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual who is looking to continue their journey within IT/Training/Change/Project whilst having a clear and structured career progression pathway for your future!
If you feel like this role is at all liked to your skill set, please do not hesitate to apply! You can apply through our job boards, or feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.