Marcus Donald are currently looking for a Business Analyst - Regulatory (Banking) for an Investment Bank. An experienced BA who has previously worked within the highly regulated Banking industry is required, on an initial 6-month contract, with a view to extend (6 month rolling).
* Inside IR35 *
** Fully Remote / Home Based **
You will be heavily involved with a very important Risk & Regulatory project therefore, experience and knowledge of the regulation, supervision and risk management of Banks is required.
Business Analyst - Regulatory (Banking) – Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of developers, testers and other Business Analyst to develop and complete product roadmaps and release plans
- Manage User Stories in JIRA to track progress through development sprints
- Build and distribute project/product documentation
- Agile analysis techniques including User story mapping and Impact mapping
- Help with the elaboration of initiatives and features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint
- Participate in & own the deliver of upcoming regulatory changes (ranging from Basel, through to CRR and other country-specific requirements), analysing impact and ensuring that the business is properly prepared for these changes
Business Analyst - Regulatory (Banking) – Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Financial Services regulatory reporting
- Prior experience of working in regulatory change such as MiFID II, SFTR
- Knowledge of Basel 3 Framework, CRR, CRD, IFPR and FRTB (would be valuable)
- Ability to develop and implement a risk-based assurance framework
- Recognised Business Analysis or Agile Product Management qualifications
- Lead on the analysis and implementation of the new or revised regulatory reporting requirements
- Demonstrated ability to handle large volumes of data and returns with strict timelines
- Understand relational databases and query tools; have solid grasp of SQL
- Very familiar with the development lifecycle and tools used (e.g., JIRA, Kanban, Scrum boards etc.)
- Highly proficient skills in MS Excel (Pivot tables, V-Lookups, IF functions, etc.)
This really is a great company with multiple high level and experienced contractors in place, that have been with the business for a long time (in rolling contractors) therefore, there is a lot of future potential for a long-term contract for the right person.
If this is a role you feel you would be interested in and would like to know more about the projects in place and company in general, please apply or message me on LinkedIn - Bobby Corbyn