Marcus Donald are currently looking for an IT Project Manager (RFP - Network & Infrastructure) for a large and popular Education client who are known to take their Tech very seriously.
They are looking to onboard a new Network Vendor and need RFP assistance from a contractor.
* 3 month rolling contract / Inside IR35 *
* Hybrid working – N London – at least 1 day per week in the office will be required *
Your core responsibilities will be to play a big part in formalising the Request for Proposal (RFP), selection of the Managed Service & Implementation.
They are considering both SD-WAN & Secure access service edge (SASE) amongst other Network & Infrastructure enhancements.
IT Project Manager (RFP - Network & Infrastructure) – Requirements:
- Previously produced high quality RFP for a Network / Infrastructure managed service
- Technically astute within Network & Infrastructure
- Experience working with Managed Service Providers
- Experience building engagement documentation (RFP)
- Manage the RFP process from end-to-end
- Work with data team to ensure accuracy of information
- Familiarity with RFP machines e.g., Rocketdocs
- Excellent writing skills
- Superb communication skills
If this is indeed a position you’re interested in and like to learn more about where they currently are and expectations for the next 6 months please apply or you can contact me on LinkedIn – Bobby Corbyn