Marcus Donald are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join a Data & BI team in London on a contract daily rate basis (inside IR35).
* 6-month Contract & Remote working *
* £400-£500 per day / Inside IR35 *
This is a great opportunity to use some of the latest BI tools available. Having recently migrated to Azure, my client are currently understanding which Azure services will best suit business needs and are committed to rolling out Power BI so that all of our people have the opportunity to visualise data and share insights.
Business Intelligence Developer – Responsibilities:
- Providing high quality expertise for data solutions
- Maintain quality of data solutions, by ensuring teams are performing required testing
- Collaborate with the Data and BI Manager in identifying areas for improvement and maintaining a good knowledge of emerging best practices
- Participate in Development, Problem Management, Change Management and be a member of technical governance activities for the Application Services Team
- Contribute to the development, optimisation and adherence to the operational processes, toolsets, and procedures
Business Intelligence Developer – Technical:
- Microsoft analytics and BI technologies across Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lakes, Databricks, Azure Synapse and Power BI
- Design and development of data modelling and data warehouses (Tabular data models)
- Extensive experience with ETL development including the creation of tools
- Experience in using ETL tools, e.g., SSIS, Informatica
- Design of relational database schema.
- Use of MS SQL database technologies.
- Using Azure Devops in a collaborative project delivery environment utilising methodologies such as Agile (scrum).
- SQL and T-SQL development experience
This is a great contract opportunity for a strong BI Developer to join a business that they could easily be with for the foreseeable future due to the fact that we have had regular contract extensions for other members within the Data & BI team.
If this is indeed a role you would be interested in, please apply or you can reach out to me on LinkedIn – Bobby Corbyn.