Marcus Donald are currently on the look out for a Data Migration Specialist to join a well-known education organisation.
** 6-month Contract // Fully Remote **
** £450 - £500 P/D Inside IR35 **
Our client is looking to move from a legacy application to a new SaaS platform, with one of the key aspects of this project is the data migration. We are looking for someone that is capable of handling all things data from start to finish.
This involves determining what data needs to migrate, what data is not compatible between new and old systems, how it be migrated and then owning / executing the actual data migration
Saas Data Migration Specialist– Main Responsibilities:
- To migrate employee level data from client legacy applications and/or existing content delivery platforms to the new content delivery system
- Assist the client in data conversion from their existing content structure to new upgrade structure
- Ensures that the data migration phase is running to established time scales and attends project meetings with the client to discuss progress and critical issues relating to data migration
- Facilitate, conduct and document the data discovery, data mapping and every conversion session
- Developing migration scripts from source system databases/applications to upgraded schema
Saas Data Migration Specialist – Required:
- Working experience in using PostgreSQL
- Experience within a similar role with similar responsibilities
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft in general
- Strong understanding of data conversion work processes and deliverables
- Comprehensive analytical skills and the ability to formulate client-specific solutions.
Opportunities like this do not come across often, as this is an exciting project to be a part of and a great time to join to my client.
Should you want to discuss further, please apply or drop me a line directly on LinkedIn/email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or give me a call on 02033280400 as a FULL JD description available.