Marcus Donald are currently working with a Global Ecommerce Education provider who are looking to onboard a business focused IT Project Manager with experience managing Business Change projects using Agile methodologies within the SCRUM framework.
The successful recruit will be business focused, less technical combined with strong Project Management skills together with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They will possess the ability to build and maintain effective and influential relationships with senior stakeholders whilst remaining focused on key IT deliverables and negotiating access to critical IT resources.
Projects on the horizon include evaluation and implementation of Adaptive Learning, improvements to the Learning Online (LOL) experience, digitisation of Course Content, improving accessibility for all learners (implementation of tools).
Location: Required to be onsite in North London every Monday & Tuesday (non-negotiable)
Your role will fall into 5 sub-categories:
- Project Management & Planning
- Stakeholder Management & Communication
- Change Agent
Responsibilities – IT and Project Manager:
- Develop maintain productive working relationships with all stakeholders (including third party suppliers where necessary) to ensure they remain engaged and informed throughout the project
- Ensure projects are budgeted accurately and are reviewed and reported on according to financial timetables
- Proactively manage project risks & issues, escalating where necessary and taking corrective action as required
- Ensure relevant contract obligations and key milestones are met
- Strategic planning and governance ensuring critical dependencies are well managed and understood
Requirements – IT Project Manager:
- Heavy experience working within Agile and SCRUM environments
- Experience successfully handling medium/large sized projects end-to-end
- Exceptional stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Established track record of project management and delivery
Desired – IT Project Manager:
- Any certifications relevant to PRINCE2, Agile or SCRUM
This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager to get started with a well-established organisation with exciting new projects on the horizon across the business. If you feel you could be a good fit or would like to find out more, please apply or contact me directly James @ Marcus Donald.