We have an exciting opportunity at Marcus Donald working as a 2nd Line Support Engineer for a well-established education firm. In this role you will be responsible for providing end user support to all employees as well as maintaining daily technical processes that ensure our ICT systems are running efficiently.
** £200 - £250 P/D Inside IR35 **
** Hybrid – 2 days a week in a City of London Based Office **
It will be your job to resolve more complex end user issues within our standard SLA’s and KPI’s.
Second Line Support Engineer – Main Responsibilities:
- Ensure systems and databases are accurate and up to date, performing operational checks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- You will respond to and track all incoming calls, emails and IT enquiries to the Service Desk
- You will build IT equipment including laptops and mobiles
- resolve incidents that have been escalated by the 1st Line Support Analysts where possible or assign to other resolver teams were appropriate.
Second Line Support Engineer – Required
- Extensive experience working in a technical environment
- Good working knowledge of current versions of MS Office and Microsoft Windows
- Exceptional customer service skills are a must with the ability to interact with stakeholders of all levels in a professional manner.
- Understanding and awareness of ITIL Framework and processes
- High level of understanding of laptop and mobile device hardware
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Second Line Support Engineer – Advantageous:
- Experience of working to and reporting against SLA’s
- Previous experience of supporting SAP Applications
This really is a great time to join my client’s team - with their plans to expand - joining the business at this stage will offer you the chance to progress your skills and develop within an amazing environment.
Should you want to discuss further, please apply or drop me a line directly on LinkedIn or email (firstname.lastname@example.org), FULL JD description available.