1st Line Support Team Leader
Marcus Donald are currently on the looking out for a 1st Line Support Team Leader to join a well-established Education Firm. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the team which is providing first line end user support to all employees in using their IT equipment, software, and peripherals.
** Up to £31,000 per annum **
** Hybrid / 2 days a week in a City of London based office **
You will act as escalation point for 1st Line Support Analysts, responsible for the end-to-end management of service tickets from logging, triaging through to resolution within our SLA’s and KPI’s.
1st Line Support Team Leader – Main Responsibilities:
- Provide input to the Service Desk Manager on performance appraisals for all analysts
- Act as an escalation point for 1st Line Support analysts
- Responsible for the end-to-end management of service tickets
- Ensure all relevant information is captured in the ITSM tool to a high standard.
- Proactively support as required during major incidents.
- Assist the Service Desk Manager with any other duties and IT projects
1st Line Support Team Leader – Required:
- Extensive experience of working in a customer service environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Experience of working to and reporting against SLA’s
- Experience in working in a technical service environment
- Have exceptional customer service skills (verbal and written)
1st Line Support Team Leader – Advantageous:
- Experience of leading a small team
- Understanding and experience of formal Service Delivery approaches, systems and processes in a multi-site environment
This really is a great time to join my client’s team - with their plans to expand - joining the business at this stage will offer you the chance to progress your skills and develop within an amazing environment.
Should you want to discuss further, please apply or drop me a line directly on LinkedIn or email (email@example.com), FULL JD description available.