Marcus Donald is currently looking for a Software Engineer to join an up-and-coming company that want to take over the entertainment industry.
* Permanent – £70,000 to £80,000 *
** 2 days a week in the London offices**
Software Engineering Skills:
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar field, with demonstrable working experience
- Proficiency with the fundamentals including algorithms, data-structures, concurrent computing, know how to estimate the efficiency of the code (Big-O)
- Highly proficient in C#, .Net Core framework, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection frameworks, unit test frameworks, and other common tools and libraries
- Experience with RESTful Api, Relational Database and SQL, preferably PostgreSql, Git repositories and the workflows
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills.
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Developing, maintaining, and improving our system with best technologies available
- Working with product managers, business, and other development teams, analysing requirements, designing, and comparing solutions and implement them with best engineering practices
- Supporting operation and monitoring the infrastructure, responding to issues
- Maintaining code quality with automated tests and best practices
- Potentially moving to leading role to lead a team and mentoring junior engineers
They’re looking for someone that can work through pressure and adversity, someone that keeps up to date with the latest technology’s and a keen learner that is always ready to break out of their comfort zone.
They have amazing benefits from, Generous paid holiday, Flexible working hours, hybrid culture, fully remote and Health benefits, plus more!
If you have (.Net Core, C#, Entity Framework, SQL) experience you will be a great fit for this role, I would love for you to apply so we can discuss the role, responsibilities, and tech stack further. Cant wait to hear from you… hopefully you’re the lucky individual!