Marcus Donald is looking for an ambitious Data Protection Specialist to join one of our reputable clients based in the Non-for profit Sector.
**Flexible working available**
**6 Month contract Inside IR35**
As the Data Protection Specialist you are tasked with responding to data breach incidents and co-ordinating responses to both DPIAs and SARs in compliance with UK GDPR.
Data Protection Specialist – Skills Required:
- 2+ years working in a Data Privacy role
- Experience conducting Data Protection Impact Assessments’from start to finish
- Experience responding to Subject Access Requests
- Experience within the public sector
Data Protection Specialist – Desired Skills:
- Previous experience of using OneTrust
- CIPP/E, CIPP/US or another IAPP certification
If you have experience within a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to be a member of an innovative and motivated data protection team, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please feel free to get in contact via message or emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org, Excited to see all the talent on show and happy to discuss this opportunity further.