A large asset management firm are looking for .NET Developer who has a strong background and experience using C# to join their team based in London. You will be developing and enhancing C# .NET front office applications and services adhering to specifications as well as debugging and maintaining written code.
**£500-£550 per day outside IR35**
You should have experience and understanding of best practice hands on software development across the technology stack.
.NET Developer – Key Responsibilities:
- Implementation of new product features in Back End and possibly some Front End.
- Create new and improve on existing algorithms, like our RPA orchestration algorithms.
- Full responsibility over code quality, performance, and design choices.
- Participate in code and design reviews, teach, and learn from other engineers.
- Help train and mentor junior developers.
- Be comfortable in helping to demonstrate our product to internal and external audiences.
- Be a lead-advocate for engineering quality - leading adherence to definition of done, and ensuring the number of stories coming back from QA are minimised
.NET Developer – Technical Skills:
- Recent strong experience in C# .NET .
- Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
- Familiar with DevOps concepts and technologies such as CI/CD, configuration management, virtual machines or containers and cloud hosting services such as Azure, etc.
- You have attention to detail and quality, but in an efficient and non-obsessive way.
- You are comfortable with getting into existing code bases.
- You can work independently when needed, and alongside teammates on projects, often at the same time.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
This firm is a great name to have on your CV. If this sounds like the role for you feel free to apply through our job boards or email me directly at email@example.com