Marcus Donald are now currently in the market for an experienced Splunk Engineer to join our clients illustrious Security Operations Centre team. An experienced and adaptive professional with an MSP background cyber security background has the opportunity to become a SME within the team. Their exciting expansion projects that are in the works, means the successful candidate will provide core assistance in the development of the company as a whole. What better time to get involved?
- Fully Remote (UK based)
- 3 months (rolling)
Technical Responsibilities – Splunk Engineer
- Act as a Splunk SME for other team members.
- Understanding of network infrastructure, firewalls, switches.
- Threat detection and prevention skills are a must, our client is a mainstream financial organisation with extremely sensitive data that can be targeted at any given time.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Incident Response procedures
- Programming language skills are necessary
Essential Requirements – Splunk Engineer
- A strong attention for detail and highly analytical perspective
- Experience working for a consultancy
- Ability to work well in a team.
- In-depth SIEM administration and configuration
- 5+ years minimum experience within working in a SOC.
Should this position be of interest, and you feel that you are well qualified for the role then be sure to apply! Please do not hesitate to contact me regarding any further questions about the role or the work we do here at Marcus Donald through firstname.lastname@example.org.