A large asset management firm are looking for a .NET Developer to join their team based in London to help build a new Global Treasury Management platform. The platform will be critical for the firm to accurately manage Cash, Risk and Liquidity. You will be developing and enhancing C# .NET front office applications and services adhering to specifications whilst building the platform.
**£500-£600 per day outside IR35**
You should have experience and understanding of best practice hands on software development across the technology stack.
.NET Developer – Key Responsibilities:
- Contribute across all phases of the development lifecycle working within Agile methodology
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs follow specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Mentor and supports engineers with technical direction and best practices
.NET Developer – Technical Skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Experience within the Financial services, ideally Treasury functions (Liquidity, Cash Management), knowledge of payments/balance flows via SWIFT, ACH
- Recent strong experience in C# .NET .
- Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading asset management firm that offers a broad range of investment products and solutions designed to help meet clients' goals. Their vision is to inspire a new era of investing that pursues both financial returns and positive outcomes. This firm is a great name to have on your CV. If this sounds like the role for you feel free to apply through our job boards or email me directly at email@example.com