Marcus Donald is currently looking for a Manual Test Engineer.
Manual Testing is primary however, there will be automation opportunity in the future with a modernisation piece you’ll be working on
** Hybrid Working – at least once per MONTH in London (close to Liverpool Street) + fantastic benefits and salary **
After the successfully delivering a range of SaaS products to users in over 150 countries the company in question has recently received huge investment which now allows them to build upon their success and expand their Engineering team - so a great time to join!
Manual Test Engineer - Key Responsibilities:
- Supporting the software Development lifecycle, testing systems thoroughly throughout release cycles
- Innovate using the latest technologies and best practices
- Engage in scoping and refinement sessions to ensure that requirements are suitably specified to inform implementation and testing
Manual Test Engineer – Technical Skills:
- 3 years’ experience in professional testing setting
- Experience testing web-based applications
- Experience with either Azure DevOps or Agile
- Experience in creating plans or scripts
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and ceremonies
- Good experience with SQL database
They have a great benefit scheme also which includes, 8% salary match for pension, annual training budget, health plan (Vitality), flexible working & also a retention bonus year upon year!
I would love for you to apply so we can discuss the role, responsibilities, and tech stack further. Can’t wait to hear from you…