Marcus Donald are currently looking for a new IT System Support Engineer to join our client in the ever fascinating Advertisement industry.
For this role you will be require in the office 5 days a week.
Commuting to two different offices.
- Close to Biggin Hill (TN)
- Close to Crystal Palace and the other in London (SE)
You will be required to go into both offices on a weekly basis.
IT Systems Support Engineer – Responsibilities:
- Provide 1st / 2nd level desktop and application support for Mac Users, Windows Users, and network issues
- Upgrading windows laptops
- Improving security
- Improving the network, so you will be assisting the network-lead - basic network experience is required
- VMware experience - building new VM’s is required
IT Systems Support Engineer – Experience required:
- Windows Server 2012 (and newer) experience, including DHCP, DNS etc
- Exchange/O365 administration
- Networking – Basic troubleshooting
- Experience with VMware
- Have good knowledge of Mac OS
- Proficient in the applications which make up the Adobe Creative Suite of products
Not only is this role offering a very competitive salary, but it is also offering a some very good benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- A workplace pension, provided by NEST (National Employment Savings Trust)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee discount scheme
If you feel that this role is at all linked to your abilities and you are looking for that next step in your career, then pleased do not hesitate to reach you. Feel free to apply thought the Marcus Donald job board, message me on LI, or even drop me an email at email@example.com . Looking forward to receiving your application!