Marcus Donald is currently looking for an Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join an empowering Media Sector and help with their exciting upcoming projects!
*1-2 days Hybrid opportunity – based in Hertfordshire*
This role is crucial for the ongoing evolution of their network, and you will be a key part of assisting with configuration and implementation of security services. You will also be required to help with their wider IT infrastructure project work!
Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Key Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for Microsoft servers and desktops
- Configuration and support of Windows servers within VMWare vSphere environment
- Monitoring of network infrastructure
- Experience managing firewall devices, particularly including FortiGate and Cisco ASA
- Desktop and server patch management
- Record and update all support requests within company’s service desk application
Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Desirable Technical Skills
- PRTG and Wireshark
- Automation/Scripting (PowerShell/bash/vbscript/etc)
- Microsoft Lync
- Sophos anti-virus
This is a really great opportunity to work within a growing team and make a difference within an organisation that has huge plans on the horizon. You will get to challenge yourself in new projects and accelerate in your professional career as this company look to empower your strategic goals!
If this is a role you would like to hear more about and discuss further, please do not hesitate as we are sure there is going to be a lot of interest in both the opportunity and of course the company. You can reach me directly on email@example.com