Marcus Donald are currently working with a Global Ecommerce Education provider who are looking to onboard a business focused IT Project Manager with experience delivering BizApp projects and managing enhancements using Agile methodologies within the SCRUM framework. The successful recruit will have an exceptional ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders, company partners and internal colleagues.
Location: Manchester Office (2 days a week non-negotiable)
Salary: £46,000 - £51,000 per annum + benefits
What You Will Do – IT Project Manager:
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with all stakeholders (including third party suppliers where necessary) to ensure they remain engaged and informed throughout the project
- Ensure projects are budgeted accurately and are reviewed and reported on according to financial timetables
- Proactively manage project risks & issues, escalating where necessary and taking corrective action as required
- Ensure relevant contract obligations and key milestones are met
- Strategic planning and governance ensuring critical dependencies are well managed and understood
What You Will Bring – IT Project Manager:
- Heavy experience working within Agile and SCRUM environments
- Experience successfully handling medium/large sized projects end-to-end
- Exceptional stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Established track record of project management and delivery
- Any certifications relevant to PRINCE2, Agile or SCRUM
This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager to get started with a well-established organisation with exciting new projects on the horizon across the business. If you feel you could be a good fit or would like to find out more please apply or contact me directly James @ Marcus Donald.