Marcus Donald are currently looking for an Information Security Lead for an Investment Bank, therefore we are ideally looking for an experienced Information Security professional (contractor) on an initial 6-month contract with a view to extend (6 month rolling).
** Fully Remote / Home Based **
** Outside IR35 **
In this role, you will help deliver all cyber security products and provide support across the various businesses and teams. You will manage the overall security program portfolio as well as the wider engagement dependencies with interdependent projects.
Information Security Lead – Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for security assessments and testing activities, deliverables, change management & resources across various programs.
- Responsible for the security testing program across all projects driven by security as well as those dependent on security.
- Responsible for resource alignment between first-line and infosec teams when delivering operational-based projects.
- Delivery for all internal cyber security projects
- Responsible for stakeholder management and communications requirements for projects
- Owns the reporting and tracking of prioritisation, resolution, and escalation for security risks and issues.
Information Security Lead – Required:
- A good understanding of NIST, SANS, or other ISMS
- 3-5 years’ experience in security with a focus on delivery, project management, information security governance
- Strong knowledge of cyber resilience planning and incident management
- The ability to effectively communicate both technical & non-technical security values and risk
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
This really is a great time to join the business with some of the exciting projects they have upcoming at the back end of this year. You will be in a team with multiple experienced contractors who have been a part of the team for a long time therefore, there is a lot of future potential for a long-term contract for the right candidate
If this is a role you feel you would be interested in and would like to know more about the projects in place and the company in general, please apply or email me directly – email@example.com