Marcus Donald are currently looking for a Data Protection Lead for an Investment Bank, therefore we are ideally looking for an experienced Information Security professional (contractor) on an initial 6-month contract with a view to extend (6 month rolling).
** Fully Remote / Home Based **
** Outside IR35 **
The priority of this role is to make sure the Bank is fully compliant with UK GDPR and to act as a point of contact with supervisory authorities and data subjects.
Data Protection Lead – Responsibilities:
- Monitor adherence to data protection regulations
- Keeping data protection policies up to date
- Addressing queries from data subjects within the timeframes stipulated in data protection regulations and in accordance with customers’ contracts, including responding to Subject Access Requests
- Carrying out internal data protection and information security audits
- Ensuring adequate records are maintained of all data processing activities
Data Protection Lead – Required:
- Experience in data protection and legal compliance
- Comprehensive knowledge of UK GDPR
- Demonstrable ability to provide explanations of data protection requirements in ways that non-experts will understand
- Familiarity with computer security systems
Data Protection Lead – Desired:
- Working knowledge of ISO27001
This really is a great opportunity for the right candidate, with an amazing culture and working environment throughout the business. You will be joining a team on multiple experienced contractors that have been with the business for a long time (in rolling contractors) therefore, there is a lot of future potential for a long-term contract for the right person.
If this is a role you feel you would be interested in and would like to know more about the projects in place and company in general, please apply or email me directly – email@example.com