Summer is coming & we have a brilliant contract opportunity available for an IT Service Desk Analyst within their beautiful office in Wakefield!
Marcus Donald are currently looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst with at least 2 years’ experience to join a very well-known organisation in the Wakefield office, The client name will look amazing on your CV...
Contract - Initially 6 months (good chance of extension)
IR35 - Inside
We are looking for a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst to resolve incidents at the first point of contact, where possible. Someone with commercial experience and knowledge of Windows, Active Directory & Office 365, alongside strong verbal communication is a must!
**You will be required to commute into the Wakefield office**
IT Service Desk Analyst – Responsibilities:
- Respond to and track all incoming calls, emails, and IT enquiries to the Service Desk.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of technologies used within the business.
- Ensuring that all user issues are managed effectively and efficiently.
IT Service Desk Analyst – Skills Requirement:
- Good working knowledge of current versions of MS Office and Microsoft Windows
- Active Directory (basic)
- Previous experience of ITIL Incident Management Process
- Understanding of Microsoft products including Office365
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
IT Service Desk Analyst – Desired:
- Past / current experience with Citrix
This is a great opportunity to showcase you current skills and experience or really push on in your career by having the opportunity to work with a lot of new technical tooling and enhance your future offerings as an IT professional.
If you feel like this is the role for you, then please do not hesitate to apply! If you want to apply directly or find out more, please email email@example.com