Marcus Donald are currently looking for a Senior C# Developer with brilliant experience to join a popular Financial Trading company, who can participate in a large, fast-growing trading project.
*100% Remote Working - Work from anywhere in the UK, Poland, Czech Republic, Italy or Cyprus*
Ideally, we are looking for an experienced C# Developer with at least 4 years’ experience who will be a key member of a team with the responsibility of providing Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of a trading platform.
NOTE: Experience within Financial services / Trading is NOT required.
Senior C# Developer - Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of future releases of the product
- Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of the trading platform
- Refactoring current code base for better quality and maintainability
- Close collaboration with product management, development team, head of development
- Debugging production issues/bugs and fixing them appropriately
- Following current industry trends and incorporating best practices into the solution
Senior C# Developer - Technical Skills:
- At least 4 years of C# language
- Solid knowledge of OOP and architectural patterns/principles
- Profound knowledge in .NET
- Hands-on experience with Entity Framework, ASP.NET
- Strong experience of designing and developing complex high-performance services and/or server-side applications at both a high and low level on the Microsoft stack and C#
- GIT source control experience
- Unit testing and mocking
Senior C# Developer - Desired:
- Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Container Instances
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of spread betting or financial derivative trading
- Agile development experience
You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity as this company strive to bring out the best in you... They appreciate your strengths and will champion your ideas and career to allow a space where you can belong to a vibrant, motivated community!
Opportunity to learn new technologies;
Possibility to do new things, not just maintain old;
Possibility to grow your career;
Appreciation and honest/open leadership style;
A friendly team of experts who inspire and support you
Should you want to discuss further prior to apply please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or connect LinkedIn. FULL job description available to be digested further.Marcus Donald are currently looking for a Senior C# Developer with brilliant experience to join a popular Financial Trading company, who can participate in a large, fast-growing trading project